Saturday, February 25, 2006

Women Discuss Penis Size

Jenny B., 25, works in the P.R. division of a major corporation (UK) – “I am a bit of a player in my own way. Being far too busy, and too lazy as well, to invest time and energy in a stable relationship means that I am forced to resort to bars for the odd pick up that makes my week-end brighter. The only thing I’m looking for in men is the right tool size. I am familiar with the “Size doesn’t matter” philosophy, but I have to disagree. If a man is not properly endowed, how could he satisfy me? I understand that some women may be satisfied by less endowed men and I also know that other women are not that interested in sex, but this is not the case with me. I love sex and I need a man with a big penis in bed, not some 5-inch loser. Sure he has to know how to use it, but first he’s got to have something to show upfront”

Suzy Q., 33, single mother (Australia) – “Six years have passed since my divorce from George and now that everything is past me I can say that his poor sexual performance was one of the causes that led to the breakdown of our marriage. George simply wasn’t good enough in bed, although he was a kind husband and a good provider. At the start of our marriage I thought I could overlook his being less than average in size and that his strong points would make up for this loss. Well, after a couple of years I had to face the facts: I was very horny and unsatisfied. His penis was too small for my needs and he came too quickly. I tried to talk to him about it, but he was too much of a prude to like such conversations. We drifted apart and one day we found out there was no point in staying tied to each other. I think we could have worked things out, but in the end he refused to face the problem and do something about it.”